On Monday, January 16, we will gather at 7:30 PM for a Transition Meeting at the Community United Methodist Church (80 Main Street). The developing agenda follows. We thank the CUMC for letting us meet in their space!
Proposed agenda (so far)
- Welcome to new members, introductions
- TW and internet safety: does TW endorse?
- trash and recycling: some of us are tinkering with a trash – recycling education outreach program. More to come soon. Anyone who is interesting, let us know.
- The Library has bought the screening right for A Small Good Thing and the screening is booked for Sat. 4/29, which is Earth Day time.
- Time to roll out a campaign for the bag and container bans: brainstorm and set a special meeting for this.
- Energize: BIG picture (climate change outreach/net zero/Climate Accord town resolution) push.
- The towns (L,S,W and Natick) are putting their Energize teams together. Ask who around the table wants to be involved in this Big picture push (or part of it)/Energize.
- TW’s contribution to Energize in Wayland: could be Earth Day 2017?
- New Year’s Letter and possible responses: Kaat
- Activism at Jean’s (5/15): Andrea, Janot
- Womens’ March
Quick announcements, end.